Sustained stabilization requires proactive solutions. Go BeyondCrisis.
Our comprehensive program reduces unnecessary emergent care costs and fosters long-term recovery from mental illness.
BeyondCrisis is a proactive and integrated approach to reducing behavioral health crises and improving health plan HEDIS measures. BeyondCrisis complements health plan case management efforts for high-risk, often difficult to engage individuals.
BeyondCrisis includes preemptive diversion measures, a responsive crisis component, in-patient visits, and mobile post-inpatient discharge appointments by licensed clinicians.
Triage Clinicians, available telephonically 24/7:
- Proactively call members identified as needing additional support to maintain least restrictive community placement; and,
De-escalate crises, diverting unnecessary emergency room visits and inpatient admissions.
Mobile Engagement Teams
Mobile Engagement teams, comprised of a Licensed Clinician and a Crisis Intervention Specialist:
Assess and stabilize a crisis situation and develop an ongoing care plan.
Facilitate linkage to appropriate community and health plan resources.
Visit members in both inpatient and outpatient settings to connect members with plan services.
Improved HEDIS Measures
Mobile Licensed Clinicians positively impact plan 7- and 30-day HEDIS measures with in-home visits:
- Licensed Clinicians meet with Members, post-discharge from inpatient behavioral health-related admissions, in the home or community based settings, ensuring 7-day and/or 30-day required visits are satisfied.
For additional information, please contact our Business Development team.
When to Refer
- At risk for placement in either Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility or Acute Inpatient Facility
- Deterioration in functioning from individual's baseline
- Barriers to accessing and/or receiving Individualized Treatment Plan services/supports
- Possible disruption in placement
- Aggression/property destruction
- Communication barriers