LifeShare empowers people to be themselves. We protect and promote civil rights for people of all abilities by influencing change in society. We inspire people to become who they want to be by breaking down the barriers between their dreams and the world in which we live.
- We believe that all individuals have the right to self-expression and that individuality in all aspects of life enriches us all.
- We believe that with the right support, each individual is the most qualified person to decide what is in his/her own best interest, as well as what supports would be most beneficial.
- We believe that every individual should have the opportunity to make informed choices, even if we don't agree with their choices.
- We believe that all supports are most effective when offered naturally in the most holistic and comprehensive manner within the community.
- We believe that all individuals should be treated with respect and dignity and that honest, open communication enriches all interactions.
- We believe that the diverse life experience each individual brings to our organization enriches our knowledge and impact.
- We believe that our organization and all associated with it must act with the highest integrity and ethics in all that we do.